The Radiation Center of Greater Nashua provides convenient, local access to the highest quality radiation therapy services to the Nashua community and surrounding towns.
They’re located at 11 North Southwood Dr. in Nashua and are accredited by ASTRO’s program of excellence, APex (American Society for Radiation Oncology).
Operating under the direction of Radiation Oncology Associates, PA, the Radiation Center of Greater Nashua was established collaboratively in 1992 by Dartmouth Hitchcock, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center and St. Joseph Hospital.
The Radiation Center of Greater Nashua has helped thousands of local New Hampshire patients and their families, delivering exceptional treatment in a setting that is comforting and easy to reach.
What makes them so welcoming and comfortable for patients?
- They are the only freestanding radiation center in the Granite State for the past 27 years; they make you feel like family!
- Their patient support group is one of the longest running, is well attended, and is run by nurses and a social worker.
- Bus services are available from the Nashua Transit System, with a dropoff right at the front entrance.
- Every Thursday is Art Therapy for patients! Each year the Radiation Center of Greater Nashua’s holiday cards come from the art therapy group.
- Real family atmosphere, with minimal turnover means you’ll deal with the same people and no surprises.
- Students of NHTI visit and meet patients there, through the long-term collaboration with the school and their curriculum. (Many of the current staff came from NHTI)
Still not convinced? Contact them today and schedule a tour: (603) 880-1590. Their office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
The Radiation Center of Greater Nashua – Radiating Hope!