The Laconia Adult Education Program, in partnership with the New Hampshire Bureau of Adult Education, provides a variety of educational opportunities, which empower adults to become life-long learners.
Enter Lauren Camela. After an unhappy experience, both educationally and socially at her public school, she came across Laconia Adult Education.
The now student at Regis College in Boston, was timid and hesitant to go when first introduced to the idea, but after some research she found out Laconia Adult Education is all what YOU make it. And if you’re there to learn and stay focused, and graduate, you’re going to come out with a positive outcome.
The Laconia Adult Education Administrative staff is very welcoming, warm, approachable, and they help you financially. Most importantly they help you figure out which path you need to be on in order to succeed. They support you every step of the way.
They reassured Lauren that Laconia Adult Education would get her to where she wanted to be and where she needed to be; which was a 4-year-college in West, MA (Regis) majoring in Marketing and Communications.
Without the help of Laconia Adult Education, she wouldn’t be where she is today.
Explore the possibilities at Laconia Adult Education and you could be the next Lauren Camela.
- Two 11-week semesters offered yearly
- Classes meet from 6:00 – 8:30 PM on Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- HiSET Preparation classes offered in Math Computation, Reading Comprehension & Writing
- Classes Begin in September and January
- Classes are ”Free”
- The HiSET Exam is given by appointment only
- Pre-Registration is required (walk-ins will be turned away)
- HiSET Exam Cost: $125.00 (Cash Only)($25.00 for each of the 5 sections)
- NH Drivers License or Non-Driver ID required
- Social Security Number required
- Valid E-Mail Address required