So a couple days ago, one of my coworkers accidentally let 22 quarts of ranch dressing slip out of her hand… pic.twitter.com/cMDwUAqfOZ
— G (@BorboaGrant) March 18, 2019
Let’s face it, you can’t do anything these days without it being caught on camera. We’ve got them on our cell phone and most businesses have security camera’s set up all over.
This waitress was carrying a restaurant-sized box of ranch dressing, 5 gallons of ranch to be exact, when she lost her grip. The container smashed to the ground with such force, the ranch literally exploded in her face!
Not only was it caught on the restaurant’s security cam, but the aftermath was captured by a coworker with a phone!
File this under ‘Things That Happen While Working in a Restaurant.’