With the calendar rushing through January, you probably should be looking to make your plans for Valentine’s Day before it’s too late!
We are lucky here in New Hampshire as we have some of the most beautiful scenery in the country and some of the best skiing and snowboarding in New England.
That makes the perfect combination for a romantic weekend getaway in February. Here are the top sevn most romantic spots in the state according to The Crazy Tourist. Here are the top five:
7. The Wentworth
6. The Darby Field Inn
5. Mountain Edge Resort and Spa – Sunapee, NH.
4. Attitash Mountain Village – North Conway, NH
3. Eastern Slope Inn Resort – North Conway Village, NH
2. Omni Mount Washington Resort – Bretton Woods, NH
1. Mountain View Grand Resort and Spa – Whitefield, NH
This list represents seven of Crazy Tourist’s top 15. stated, this is the top five spots on a list of fifteen from The Crazy Tourist. See the rest of the list here: