NH now featured on Budweiser bottles and cans
New Hampshire is now featured on Budweiser bottles and cans as part of the brand's latest summer packaging.
The specially packaged bottles are available through the end of September celebrating the 11 states Budweiser and its breweries call home.
Budweiser has been brewing across America since 1876 and the summer packaging is specific to California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Texas and Virginia.
"Our new state bottles and cans celebrate the homes of our breweries and the communities that support them," said Ricardo Marques, vice president of Budweiser. "Since 1876, Budweiser has been proudly brewed across America, and this summer, we’re inviting local consumers to raise a cold one with us."
Each state's custom packaging includes copy changes inspired by each local backdrop, including:
· “Budweiser” on cans and bottles being replaced with each state name
· The center medallion “AB” monogram updated with state initials
· “King of Beers” swapped to include each individual state motto
· “Anheuser-Busch Inc.” replaced with each state nickname
To continue the celebration of its local breweries throughout the summer, Budweiser will also:
· Host brewery open houses – inviting homegrown communities to experience the brand firsthand alongside local food, music and custom merchandise. The World Famous Budweiser Clydesdales will also be making appearances at each brewery open house throughout the summer.
· Air unique radio spots in each market, featuring local Budweiser brew masters and/or the brewery’s general managers.
· Present its first-ever “Budland” festival bringing together the best of LA’s local music artists, fashion and food.
To RSVP to a Budweiser brewery open house event near you, please visit www.budbrewedlocally.com.