Fry Fire Shuts Down NH McDonald's
MANCHESTER — A fryolator caught fire at a Manchester Mcdonalds, sending one person to the hospital.
Manchester firefighters responded to the 911 call around 1:40 a.m. in the area of 196 South Willow Street.
Upon arrival, responders found the fryolator engulfed in flames that were spreading to the hood above it.
An employee suffered from smoke inhalation and was transported to a local hospital.
One customer who jumped in to help the employee was treated at the scene for burns on his hands.
The restaurant will remain closed while repairs are made.