25 people suspected in drug dealing ring indicted in NH on heroin trafficking charges
CONCORD — U.S. Attorney for New Hampshire Emily Rice announced that 25 people have been indicted on heroin trafficking charges, all apart of a drug dealing organization.
The people on this indictment list are from an organization that deals drugs that they received from Mexico, law enforcement said. They range from those who coordinate the imports down to the runners.
On October 5, 2016, the following individuals were charged by indictment with participating in a conspiracy that distributed over one kilogram of heroin:
- Alberto Guerrero Marte, 33, of Lowell, Mass.
- Santos Guerrero Morillo, 36, of the Dominican Republic
- Michell DeJesus, 36, of Lowell, Mass.
- First name unknown; last name unknown, a/k/a Luis Rodriguez Lugo, a/k/a Boss, of Lawrence, Mass.
- First name unknown; last name unknown, a/k/a Maribel Santiago-Ramos, a/k/a La Cuna, a/k/a Miguelina, of Lawrence, Mass.
- Allison DeJesus, 18, of Lawrence, Mass.
- Jonaly DeJesus, 21, of Lawrence, Mass.
- Allan Raymond Pimentel, 20, of Lawrence, Mass.
- Santo Rodolfo Garcia Mendez, 32, of Lawrence, Mass.
- Wilkin Andre Beltre Arias, 38, of Lawrence, Mass.
- Heibrahim DelValle Baez, 32, of Salem, Mass.
- Alfredo Gonzalez, 49, of Manchester
- Querzon Baez, 34, of Lawrence, Mass.
- Pedro Carlos Vicente Guerrero a/k/a Omar Camacho, 47, of Lawrence, Mass.
- First name unknown; last name unknown, a/k/a Tony, a/k/a Edward Garcia, a/k/a Eric Guerrero, 30, of Lawrence, Mass. has also been charged in a separate indictment with two counts of distribution of fentanyl and one count of conspiracy to distribute fentanyl.
- First name unknown; last name unknown, a/k/a Jose Pimentel, a/k/a Todolindo, a/k/a El Lindon, a/k/a Lindy, 25, of Lawrence, Mass.
On the same day, a second related indictment charged the following individuals with conspiring to distribute heroin:
- Ramon Rodriguez, 70, of Methuen, Mass.
- Amy Tremblay, 35, of Haverhill, Mass.
- Judith Ardolino, 53, of Haverhill, Mass.
- Mary Levis, 59, of Haverhill, Mass.
- Gayle McNamara, 55, of Lawrence, Mass.
- Kevin Roche, 49, of Haverhill, Mass.
- Jessica Sederquest, 37, of Manchester
- Eric Sederquest, 35, of Manchester
- Stephen J. Tolmie, 53, of Raymond
“Solving the opiate epidemic in New England requires a multi-pronged approach. Part of that solution is to prosecute individuals who are responsible for distributing heroin and who profit on the addiction of others. The U.S. Attorney’s Office will continue to work with our law enforcement partners to identify and prosecute individuals who are responsible for the distribution of heroin, fentanyl, and other opiates,” U.S. Attorney Rice said.